Project Report for Bank Loan
Project Report is a vital step in your loan proposal sanction process. Project Report is an idea-concept or a plan that is intended to be carried out.
A project report for a new or expanding business, conducts a profound road map for effectual business venture. It discusses whether the business requires finance or not and how much exactly, the challenging risks, several problems en route, etc.
Hence it becomes vital for every new or expanding business to prepare a Project Report, to acquaint them on forewarning issues.
Project Report comprises of:
- Details of Business
- KYC Details of Proprietor / Directors / Partners
- Introduction to Business Idea
- Business Scenario in World, India, State Level and Local Level.
- Brief detail about the Company / Firm / Entity
- Brief detail about Proprietor / Directors / Partners
- Product Profile
- Raw Material Management
- Manufacturing / Operating Process
- Waste Management
- Power Supply Management and Water Supply Facilities
- Human Resources Management
- Credit Polices
- Marketing Strategy
- Future Plans
- SWOT Analysis
- Credit Monitoring Assessment (CMA)
- Financial Ratio Analysis